Tuesday 27 May 2014

Coconut-Lime-Chili Salmon (Thai)


Another short post sharing a Thai recipe from She Simmers!  I don't have much to say because I don't know the origins of this dish and it's so easy to make, it's not a big adventure.  There was zero complications when cooking or shopping for the ingredients.  This fish is too easy to make, quick, and the flavours are Thai but subtle.  The sauce at the bottom is really good on your rice!  It's spicy because of the Thai chillies.  The salmon turns kind of buttery, not dry at all. It would be good for a quick week day supper or a meal with guests. My boyfriend and I really enjoyed this recipe so I post it here for my personal cookbook (I never copy recipes from the internet so the author gets the views on their blog), you can also do that once you tried it, recipe here:

http://shesimmers.com/2013/02/baked-salmon-in-lime-coconut-cream-sauce-ปลาแซลมอนอบกะทิ.html


No comments:

Post a Comment